Your donations to Washoe CASA will support the work we do as advocates to give these children a powerful voice in court. The goal of Washoe CASA is to serve all children who come through the foster care system in Washoe County. Unfortunately, we currently are able to serve less than half of the children in protective care. Your donation will help recruit and training new CASA volunteers which directly impacts the lives of abused children and helps ensure that they grow up in safe, permanent and loving homes. To learn more about individuals ways to give, please Contact Us
- Monetary donations
- $ 25 buys admission into the Discovery Museum for a CASA and the child.
- $ 100 provides educational supplies or items for extracurricular activities for children in care
- $ 500 pays for brochures to increase community awareness about the CASA program
- $1,000 provides funding for mandatory background checks for fifteen volunteer candidates
- $5,000 covers expenses to recruit, train and support one volunteer serving two child victims
Consider honoring the birthdays or anniversaries of your loved ones with a gift to Washoe CASA in their names. Or celebrate the holidays with a friend by contributing to CASA in that friend’s honor by making a donation that helps an abused child have a happier holiday.
Keep the giving spirit of a friend or loved one alive through a donation in their name. In place of flowers, consider giving to Washoe CASA in memory of a loved one – continuing that person’s legacy by making a difference in he life of abused children.
Bequests and Planned Giving
You can create hope for vulnerable children through a planned gift to Washoe CASA. Whatever your estate planning objectives might be, one of our board members can share gift planning ideas with you that can benefit you and your family while creating a lasting legacy for children in need.
Following is a list of the most often used planned giving opportunities:
- Outright Bequests
- Charitable Gift Annuities
Washoe CASA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
-Donate via Paypal
Make a donation through paypal; Your donation will make a difference in a young life